Learnership Support Systems (Pty) Ltd (LSS) is a proud Level Two Exempted Micro Enterprise Contributor offering education and training to people in South Africa and Africa as a whole. Our facilitators have years of experience and present high-quality training. Our Learning Material and Portfolios are of a very high standard, very well structured and easy to follow. We have dedicated assessors and moderators and are Verified by the Seta on a monthly basis. Our assessments and moderations have never been rejected by the Seta for the past 15 years.
Years of experience
Amount of people trained since 2002
Amount of Qualifications we offer
To be recognised nationally as a Provider of Quality Education and Training initiatives that will embed Quality in the South African Education and Training system.
Learnership Support Systems (Pty)Ltd subscribes to the National Skills Development Strategy initiatives by supporting the implementation of Learnerships and Skills Development Programmes through the training of Education Training and Development Practitioners.
Our mission further is to promote quality assessment systems through our training that will credit the South African National Qualifications Framework favourably.
Learnership Support Systems (Pty)Ltd fully ascribes to all the values and principles embedded within the objectives of the National Qualifications Framework and conducts itself in a manner that reflects:
- Honest and Ethical Free Market Business Principles
- Fair, Open and Democratic Communication Principles
- Commitment to Learners, Staff, and Associates
- Commitment to SAQA Principles
Learnership Support Systems has provided the following training to our company in the past 2 years
- Unit Standard: 115753 Conduct outcomes-based assessment (Assessor) to 30 learners
- Unit Standard: 115759 Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessment (Moderator) to 25 learners
- National Certificate OD ETDP NLRD 50334 Level. 5 to 13 learners
- National Diploma OD ETDP NLRD 50333 Level: 5 to 36 learners
We value their partnership and we would still like to make use of their services in the future.
This letter serves to confirm that Learnership Support Systems has conducted accredited Moderator training on our premises against the following unit standard: 115759 Conduct Moderation of outcomes-based assessments Level 6 Credits 10. The total number trained so far is 220 in all districts of Anglo.
We have a good relationship and value their services. We would like to continue to make use of thie services in future.
Why Learnership Support Systems?
LSS does not offer learnerships.
It’s all about Learnership support. In order for organisations to run their learnerships the following role players need to be in place:
- Qualified Facilitators to offer classroom training.
- Qualified Coaches to offer on the job training.
- Mentors to give moral and developmental support to learners.
- Assessors to assess learner competence.
- Assessment designers to design assessment instruments.
- Moderators to moderate assessments.
- Learning material developers to design and develop learning material.
- Skills Development Facilitator. (SDF)
LSS supports the learnership system by providing the above roleplayers.
Recognition of Prior Learning.
We offer RPL services for all the products we offer.
LSS has been involved in conducting external moderation for the Services SETA as well as the Nappp SETA and the Bank SETA.
If you need assistance in developing your policies and procedures for Assessment, Moderation, RPL and Appeals or for your entire QMS, give us a call.